At Much Shelist, we define culture as the distinctive set of shared beliefs, practices and customs that make us unique. Our culture is expressed through our vision, our mission and our values—all of which shape who we are and the kind of law firm we strive to be.
To consistently provide insightful legal counsel and extraordinary, high-value service, and be the law firm of choice for clients in Chicago and beyond.
- To contribute to the ongoing success of our clients by delivering excellence in legal counsel and service.
- To be long-term, trusted advisors on all matters related to our clients' businesses.
- To continuously earn our reputation for providing tremendous value as a full-service, client-focused law firm.
- To foster a supportive, collegial work environment for our attorneys and staff that ultimately delivers significant benefits to our clients.
Our chosen values are the essential principles that guide our work, as well as our relationships. They should not be compromised for any reason.
- Client-Focused Work Ethic
- Service and Value
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Integrity and Professional Ethics
- Social Responsibility
The Much Shelist culture embodies an overarching commitment to client service. It also helps us build and maintain a talented, performance-driven team with some of the best legal and administrative professionals in Chicago. Our culture is what truly sets us apart, and allows us to earn the trust and confidence of our clients every day. And others are noticing. In 2012, the Chicago Tribune selected Much Shelist as one of the city's top workplaces, and in 2014, the National Law Journal selected Much Shelist as one of only 20 firms featured on the "Midsize Hot List." It is the fourth time the firm has appeared on the prestigious list since it was created in 2009.