In the critical area of finance, Much Shelist is proud to offer our attorneys the capabilities often associated with the very largest law firms. For example, we have invested in dedicated staff for each of the key functional areas within our Finance Department, including billing, cash receipts, collections, accounts payable, payroll and financial reporting/analysis. These highly skilled individuals undergo rigorous training in a range of software applications, which the firm has implemented to provide the best possible service to our attorneys and clients.
Much Shelist utilizes Elite Enterprise, the world's leading time and billing solution for the legal environment. Working in tandem with other powerful software, the Elite platform allows us to deliver the most useful and up-to-date financial information and analysis possible to our attorneys and staff. Furthermore, the firm continually invests in the most current version of the following key applications:
- Elite WebView: The Elite WebView interface provides simple, easy-to-read access to real-time statistics for working, billing and originating attorneys. This desktop inquiry system allows our attorneys to effectively manage their practice by monitoring billable and non-billable hours worked, write-offs and other relevant information.
- Elite Extend: Elite Extend is an event notification and reporting manager that provides continuous monitoring across Elite solutions. Functioning as an early warning system for past-due accounts receivable and other conditions that require action, this solution allows the firm to proactively deliver a range of information to attorneys via e-mail notifications, including cash receipts, new matters and other statistical data.
- Data Fusion IntelliStat and Redwood Analytics Performance Suite: Data Fusion's IntelliStat, which integrates seamlessly with our Elite platform, is a data mining tool that delivers vast reporting and analysis capabilities in the areas of billing and collections, profitability, origination/realization and user-defined metrics. The firm has also invested in the Redwood Analytics Performance Suite, which incorporates comprehensive business intelligence solutions, with full reporting and analytic capabilities, designed specifically for law firms.
- Elite Document Studio: The Elite Document Studio from Whitehill Technologies automates a range of time-consuming bill and report assembly and distribution functions, allowing us to deliver attractive, easy-to-read and consistently formatted invoices, statements, pre-bill reports and other important documents to our attorneys and clients.
- PeerMonitor: The PeerMonitor tool from ThomsonWest gives us the capability to conduct valuable, real-time monitoring of the firm's performance against participating competitors, as well as other categories of firms in Chicago, the Midwest and nationwide.
- Elite Process Manager and Interwoven New Business Intake: The Elite Process Manager, supplemented by Interwoven's New Business Intake for client/matter intake, automates the flow of many critical transactions, including check requests and expense reimbursements. Collectively, these workflow solutions eliminate the need for paper and dramatically improve our monitoring capabilities.