At Much Shelist, we define culture as the distinctive set of shared beliefs, practices and customs that make us unique. Our culture is expressed through our vision, our mission and our values—all of which shape who we are and the kind of law firm we strive to be.
To be the law firm of choice for clients in Chicago and beyond, based upon a reputation for providing insightful legal counsel and extraordinary, high-value service.
- To contribute to the ongoing success of our clients by delivering excellence in legal counsel and service.
- To be long-term, trusted advisors on all matters related to our clients' businesses.
- To continuously earn our reputation for providing tremendous value as a full-service, client-focused law firm.
- To foster a supportive, collegial work environment for our attorneys and staff that ultimately delivers significant benefits for our clients.
Our chosen values are the essential principles that guide our work, as well as our relationships. They should not be compromised for any reason.
- Client-Focused Work Ethic
- Service and Value
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Integrity and Professional Ethics
- Social Responsibility
The Much Shelist culture embodies our overarching commitment to the highest ideals of client service. It also helps us build and maintain a talented, performance-driven team with some of the best legal and administrative professionals in Chicago. Our culture is what truly sets us apart, and allows us to earn the trust and confidence of our clients every day.
We invite you to click on the image below to learn more about the Much Shelist culture.