Drawing on our legal knowledge, practical sensibilities and business experience, Much Shelist helps private equity funds, venture capital funds, independent sponsors, institutional investors and a range of other groups and businesses identify and capitalize on new opportunities. Our attorneys frequently work with private equity funds to acquire portfolio companies, consummate add-on acquisitions, handle day-to-day legal work for portfolio companies and eventually sell these companies.
In connection with our representation of private equity funds and their portfolio companies, we also handle all aspects and stages of related financing, including acquisition financing and ongoing oversight and management of credit facilities. Our attorneys work with clients to weigh the risks and rewards of potential investments and to structure agreements that minimize exposure while maximizing potential returns. We also assist clients with developing next-phase and exit strategies.
- Corporate governance and fiduciary duties
- Due diligence
- Distressed acquisitions
- Equity rights, transfer restrictions and exit strategies
- ERISA matters
- Intellectual property procurement, preservation and strategy
- Leveraged buyouts
- Management buyouts
- Public offerings
- Recapitalization and leveraged recapitalization transactions
- Stockholder, registration rights, voting and stockholder redemption agreements
- Subordinated and mezzanine debt, and structured finance transactions
- Tax-advantaged investment structures
- Permanent financing